The girls had SO much fun! Claire would say 'thank you' after she got her treat from each person, and if that person didnt say 'your welcome' she would say thank you a little louder!! It was hillarious! They got tons of candy, and I am having a hard time staying away from it!
(excuse my pictures being in the wrong order again. blogspot is being LAME right now and posting them opposite of the way I upload them. rude)
Here's the girls, my sister and our friend Kara that my sister babysits.
Claire was SO upset right before we left the house. I kept telling her how cute she looked, and she just started crying! She didnt want her picture taken at all.
Carlie on the other hand totally loved having her picture taken! She loved having her hair done, and loved that I let her wear lip gloss.
6 comments:
How beautiful your little princesses are! What a fun time to be little. The trunk or treats in our wards are such a great idea.
Your blog is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
So beautiful! I love that you curled their hair.
So beautiful! I love that you curled their hair.
Aww! They are such pretty princesses! :)
Poor Claire! They look soooo cute!
Too cute! Love the hair!
Post a Comment