Friday, October 24, 2008

Claire and Carlie



Carter tagged the girls! Heres a little info about them!

Name and Meaning:
Claire Elizabeth : Claire means clear and bright. I didnt even look at the meaning of her name before I decided on it. I babysat a little girl named Claire, that I just LOVED. And I always said I was going to name my daughter after her! Her middle name is from my neice Elizabeth.

Carlie Rae: Carlie means womanly? (lame!) Carlie got her name, from ... its kind of a funny story! I was standing at work one day chatting with the ladies about what I was going to name the twins, one of my co-workers mentioned Carlie, and it stuck. It was MY idea to spell her name with the same letters in Claires name. (im cool like that) Her middle name is Rae, which is MY middle name.

Age: 3 years 1 month and 3 weeks.

Nicknames:
Claire: Claire Bear, Clairita, snuggle bug, love bug, sissy.
Carlie: Carlie bug, Carlita, Carlie Marlie/Barlie, Car Car, sissy.

Favorite Activities: watching movies, playing hopskotch outside, anything outside, playing at the park, coloring.

Favorite Foods: oatmeal, apples, cheese, carrotts, carlie loves red onions, french fries, cereal, pirate booty, raisins, craisins,pumpkin bread.

Least Favorite Food: they dont really dislike anything.

Music: Laurie Berkner, The Backyardigans soundtrack, Enchanted Soundtrack, Primary Songs.

Favorite Toy: The girls are really into horses right now. They also love kitties and puppies!

What makes them happy?: Going to the Park, playing outside, coloring, milk, their blankies, certain stuffed animals, seeing Aunts, and cousins, and grandparents.

What makes them sad?: Being told 'no'. Sitting in timeout. Getting yelled at. (hey, it happens)

Now we tag: Jazlyn (Kristy), Taylor (Kara), Spencer and David (Autumn).

1 comment:

Melissa Brown said...

I loved reading this! Thanks for doing it. I am glad you don't have pickey eaters. Mine is so picky.