Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Choc-Chip Cookies!



I made these AWESOME cookies the other day! (Yes, that is MY actual pictures of the cookies I made!)

I got the recipe from www.allrecipes.com But, I added my own touch.

Ingredients:
1 c canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix. i had to call my SIL Amy to verify this)
1 c white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
2 c all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used a little more than 2 cups)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional, and I opted not)
**I added a few sprinkles of Nutmeg**

Directions:
1. Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil and egg. in a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking POWDER, cinnamon, and salt. (and add nutmeg, if you want) Dissolve baking soda with the milk, and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.

2. Add vanilla and chocolate chips (and nuts)

3. Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.

They will be cake like, and OH SO GOOD!

I am going to have to make these again, and take them to the ladies I visit teach!

2 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

I am not a fan of pumkpin flavor:( But these do look really good. I may have to make them for Adam.

The Pfau's said...

Sounds yummy! Koben loves pumpkin so I will try these for sure!