Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged.

I was tagged by my sister in law AMY! (sorry, i dont know how to make a clicky)

*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up

1. I would much rather stay home and watch a movie, than go to the movies. I CAN NOT remember the last movie I saw in theatres! My sisters and husband make fun of me for this, but thats just the way it is!

2. When doing the dishes, I have to rinse off all the food residue before I put the dish in the dishwasher. I know dishwashers CAN get all the food off, but Id rather just do it myself.

3. I LOVE to watch cooking shows, read cook books, and look at food websites. But I dont really cook. I mean, I make the girls dinner, but its nothing exciting. Its just kid food. I dont dislike cooking, I just dont think im good at it, so I dont do it. Its a good thing Aaron loves to cook!

4. I have to crack/pop my back before I go to sleep. I twist to the right first, plug in my cell phone, then twist to the left. After I do that, I can go to sleep!

5. I always get emotional during the 4th of July celebrations. I cant sing the National Anthem, or say the Pledge of Allegiance, or watch Fireworks without getting a little emotional. Its kind of funny. I get emotional singing certain church Hymns as well.

6. I would love to be a back up singer for someone(Alicia Keys, Justin Timberlake -he does have female singers- etc.etc) I dont like to be in the spot light, but I love to sing.

Now I tag: Sarah (Taylor) Hubbard, Sarah W., Kristy E., Lauren S., Kara W, and my cousin Melissa.

1 comment:

Sariah said...

#2 and #5 are the same for me and #1 is close. I do like going to the movies but I hardly ever go; when it comes down to it, I usually decide I'd rather wait to watch it at home.

I love to sing but no one would pay me to do it! lol