Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Tuesday I took the girls to the Pumpkin Patch. They were so excited!


The girls got on the first ride, and it moved a little, and they both FREAKED out! So, I had to get them down.


The girls LOVED the petting zoo. The girls got to feed the goats and sheep. They even saw a few bunnies, and some chickens!



After the petting zoo, we headed over to the bounce house.


And then a train ride! There were so many kids, I wasnt able to ride with the girls. SO they sat in the chair and went without me!


The girls had so much fun, and cant stop talking about petting the goats and sheeps. Thanks for inviting us Nicci!

**edit** sorry, the pictures arent in the right order with the captions. Im sure you all can figure out with picture goes with each caption! im too lazy to FIX IT!

No comments: