This is going to take more than a few days I think!
We had about 5 accidents between the two girls.
I put Claire in a diaper for her nap, because she hadnt pee'd in the potty at all yet. After her nap, I got her back in underwear, and she didnt have any accidents, but she hasnt pee'd in the potty yet.
Carlie stayed in her underwear at nap time and stayed DRY! And I was able to get her back in underwear. After she begged and begged to be put in a diaper! (She pooped in her diaper, and after that she was fine to go back into underwear) She did have an accident while I did a few things around the house, and forgot to ask her if she needed to pee. But she DOES pee in the potty when I remind her.
The treat thing, didnt work so well. I got some M&M's and put them in a small Halloween bucket (from Target, for $1) and Carlie thought she could have the entire bucket full of treats after she pee'd... she wasnt ok with just having 2.
The sticker chart ... same as above. And Claire felt pretty left out. I let her put a sticker on her chart for putting her panties back ON after nap time.
So tomorrow, we will try again!
3 comments:
sounds like a lot of fun! keep at it... they are smart little girls, they will get the hang of it.
You can do it!! Reminder... vodka doesn't smell, Ha ha!!! Might get you through it. Just teasing.
Carey
hang in there!!! By the way, pour club soda onto potty spots on carpet. Let it sit for a sec then blot dry. Gets the pee and smell out.
Post a Comment