
I am very picky when it comes to my kids shoes. I guess you could call me a shoe snob? Anyway, I have been searching and searching for the right pair of casual shoes for the girls. When they were younger, they had a pair of super cute white converses. I havent been able to find those same ones in their size. So they got these pink chucks (they are similar to the ones in the picture, the ones they got are just slip ons). They wear a ton of pink, and they will go with just about everything they have for winter. The only bad thing, they dont come in HALF sizes! A size 7 is too small, they need a 7 1/2! So, they are wearing an 8. They look a little big, but they should grow into them in a few weeks.
Where do you get your kids shoes? Do you buy them a little big and let the grow into them?
9 comments:
I have recently found cute boy shoes at Target. And I am picky about what shoes he wears too. I like children's place flip-flops for summer. I also like pediped footwear for ages 6 months to about 1 1/2 years old.
Like the converse!
I buy a size bigger usually. They grow into them so quickly. I just like to find deals anywhere on shoes but Target is really consistent with super cute and affordable shoes.
I usually get them just a tad big, too. Those pink ones are super cute!
You wanna know what's scary? Cadi can almost fit MY shoes! I can't believe how quickly she's growing up. I have another year or two, probably not much more than that, and she'll be trying to borrow my shoes. lol
I like those pink shoes a lot! We just bought Taylor some black and white converse for her halloween costume. Love them! I also like the Fall/Winter show line are Target. But I'm picky about the styles..do not like cartoons)
I also really liked Reef flip-flops because they stayed on Taylor's feet better then other brands. Shoes on the other hand are a pain in the butt to find for her. She needs a size 8 but her feet are SO narrow that they are too big..but the 7 1/2 fit like "right this second" or are too small. Not to mention she has to wear inserts so that makes her 7 1/2 almost always too small.
I forgot to add that having the girls wear thicker socks can help with the bigger size.
K. Done. =)
love those shoes!
Sage wears a 7 and she just turned 2 on mon. but I guess Tom IS 6'4" so she'll probably be tall. I love those shoes. The ones in your picture are the exact ones I plan to get my girls when Sage gets just a little older and then I'll do a family picture. I'll get Chase some too, but I won't have to match them exactly (since he'll be smaller and a boy). Very cute though!!
I buy the kids shoes a size bigger. They just grow into them so quickly!
It's a little bit different for boys... they only need two or three pairs of shoes! I buy church shoes at Target, Wal-Mart, or Payless. Same with crocs or sandals. But when I buy their tennis shoes, I will only buy name brand tennis shoes b/c otherwise they just fall apart. I can usually find really good deals at Kohls.
Another problem I run into, is finding a store that has TWO of the same size!
Post a Comment