Saturday, October 04, 2008

Road Trip



My sister might kill me for posting this, but its the ONLY picture I took of our little road trip!

Last weekend Keri, Kim and I drove up to Salt Lake to see Sigur Ros. Well, I drove with the girls, and THEY went to go see Sigur Ros. (Its a band from Iceland) We left EARLY Sunday morning, got checked into our Hotel, I dropped the girls off at the concert. Then I went and had dessert with my good friend Erin, then I got to go see my other good friend Stacey and baby Scarlett! Then I had to go pick the girls back up from the concert. We got back to our hotel, went to bed, and had to be on the road by 6:30am the next morning, so Keri could go to her 2:00pm class! It was a lot of fun, I enjoyed spending some quality time with my sisters, and I enjoyed seeing my friends! (even though it was only for a short time!) I cant wait to do something like this again!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yes yes!!! Come again! So fun. Sooo....we will be in Vegas again on Oct. 24-26. Going to see flogging molly on the 24th. Get a ticket and come. Its the funnest show ever!! (i know funnest is not a real word. But I dont care)