(Im sure you all are getting tired of potty posts, but I need it for MY record!)
This is how yesterday went:
8:15am CARLIE pee'd on potty
8:20 CLAIRE sat on potty chair ... still no pee
8:45 CLAIRE pee'd in underwear.
9:35 CARLIE sat on potty, didnt pee.
9:50 CLAIRE sat on potty, still wont pee.
10:00 CARLIE pee'd in potty
10:20 CARLIE poop'd in underwear.
10:25 CLAIRE pee'd in underwear
10:35 put CLAIRE back in diaper. she's NOT ready. (she told me herself "I cant do it")
12:05pm CARLIE TOLD me she needed to pee on potty! HOORAY!!
12:35 CARLIE poop'd in underwear.
1:20 CARLIE peed in potty
2:00 CARLIE pee'd in potty
4:10 CARLIE pee'd in potty (stayed DRY during nap!)
4:25 CARLIE pee'd on potty. She told me she needed to go!
5:50 CARLIE pee'd in underwear. I tried to get her to go pee twice, but she just sat on the potty begging to get off and go watch TV. So, she got so busy watching TV she must have forgotten to go pee. oops.
6:15 CARLIE pee'd on potty
6:40 CARLIE pee'd on potty
7:30 CARLIE pee'd on potty
Day 2 was MUCH better than day 1. Carlie is really getting the hang of things. I just need to get her to poop on the potty.
I decided I will wait to potty train Claire. She shows NO interest what so ever. She's just not ready. Hopefully she will be soon.
4 comments:
Yeah Carlie! You'll know when Claire is ready. Remember... potty in front of t.v. was helpful with Jacob. What happens if you don't put anything on Carlie? Will she be forced to go poop in the potty? Just a thought. Not sure.
Hang in there!
Claire will get it someday. Carlie is doing awesome!! Carey has a point the potty in front of the TV worked on day 2 for Cammers. Good Luck !
amy
carlie pees quite often! i think it's hilarious that you're tracking it so closely. good for you though, i'm sure it will be a big help!
ugh, i hate potty training.
This is good to read! I haven't offically started any potty training with my twins but Lexi goes pee and poo on the potty once in a while, Becca like Claire shows no interest, so maybe one at a time will work for me! We really need to have a twin playday one of these days! Good job Carlie sounds like she is getting the hang of things!
Post a Comment