Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween Costumes!

We took the girls tonight to go get their Halloween costumes! Claire is going to be Sleeping Beauty. Carlie is going to be Cinderella. What are your kids going to be?

6 comments:

familyof4 said...

Taylor is going to be a 50's girl and Lauren is going to be a kitty. =)

Hair said...

i dont have children but i might be a geisha. maybe.

Morgan said...

No idea. Which is totally unlike me. I usually know their costume MONTHS in advance.

I suppose I will figure something out soon.

Angela said...

Kayla is going to be tinkerbell, so I'm thinking maybe to have Shawn be a pirate or Peter Pan. We'll see how that goes.

Sarah said...

How fun! I know, I am a bad mom but I am thinking what is the point of dressing Jackson up when he is not even old enough to get the concept of the whole trick or treating thing. I know, I am a party pooper but what 2 year old needs a bag full of candy?

Adventures in Healing said...

Will is going to be Spiderman. Keller is going to be Batman. Kyle is going to be Superman. Pammie wants to be a princess so she is going to be Belle. They're actually all playing in their costumes right now. =) I haven't decided yet if Billy and I will dress up but Billy and Will are insistent I need to be Wonderwoman. I just laugh. Would you do it?