
I think the baking bug has hit me!
I noticed I had a few bananas that were going bad, so I turned to allrecipes.com and found a pretty easy recipe! I didnt have enough mashed banana, so I added some applesauce. I used a muffin pan rather than a loaf pan, and cooked them for 25 minutes and they turned out great! They are moist on the inside, and a little crispy in the outside! PERFECTION!
3 comments:
They look so good! Using applesauce was a great idea! I'll have to remember that. lol
What a little baker you are! When I saw this...I had to share w/ you my favorite banana muffin recipe from allrecipes. Here it is:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banana-Crumb-Muffins/Detail.aspx
Just copy and paste. They are THE BEST!!!
You can totally come to my class tomorrow. Bring the girls and come hang out! I would love to see you! My address is 1336 Allegheny Moon Ter #3. Give me a call if you need directions 769-3613. By the way, your treats look super yummy.
Post a Comment