Sunday, October 05, 2008

Tagged: 8 Favorites.

My Friend Kara tagged me! Here it goes!

8 Favortie TV Shows: (in no particular order)
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Burn Notice
5. Law and Order SVU
6. SNL
7. The News only channel 8 though
8. The Hills. there I said it. yes, I watch The Hills!

8 Favorite Restaurants: again, no particular order
1. HOT WOK
2. Macayos
3. PF Changs
4. Pizza Barn in Parowan
5. Lucilles
6. Cafe Rio
7. Smokehouse ?? Its a bbq place by my house
8. Roasti's Pizza

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to Target and got diapers
2. Took a nap
3. Cleaned
4. Played with the twins
5. Watched SNL
6.
7.
8. I couldnt think of 3 other things!

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Getting the girls potty trained
2. Working out
3. Seeing my cousin tomorrow
4. Crafts with the kids
5. Scrapbooking
6. The girls bedtime
7. Having more kids (no, this is not an announcement)
8. Cooler Weather

8 Things I Love About FALL
1. Carving Pumpkins
2. Colors.
3. Decorating for the Hollidays
4. Fall Food/Clothes
5. Fall Smells
6. Fall TV Schedule
7. Upcoming Holidays
8. Cooler Weather

8 Things On My Wishlist:
1. Flooring from FLOR
2. HONDA PILOT
3. To be 10lbs lighter
4. Have girls potty trained SOON
5. Finish decorating the house
6. A cleaning lady
7. To finish our backyard.
8. New Couches.

8 People I tag:
Anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: