Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



Aaron and I have been married for 6 years today!

Last night we went out to dinner, at Kabuki (a Japanese restaurant) and had the Habachi dinner. It was really good! After dinner we walked around Town Square for a little bit, then went over to Planet Hollywood to get some Gelato, but after walking just a little bit my feet were KILLING me!! (p.s. dont buy new high heels and expect to actually WALK in them for a long distance in the same day!) So, we drove out to Luv Its instead. After dessert we exchanged cards. I just about died when I opened my card from Aaron. I bought him the EXACT same card! How funny is that?! Anyway, we had a great time!

Happy Anniversary Aaron, I love you!

11 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

You guys look great ! :) That is halrious that you guys bought the same card. Happy Anniversary!

stacey said...

Happy anniversary! Are your new shoes purple? They look purple in the picture. How funny you bought the same card! haha

Heather said...

Yea, they are purple. I had on purple earings too.

Morgan said...

Happy Anniversary!!! The shoes are cute, at least the toe part that I can see of them! So stylish! :)

So funny about the cards!

Janna said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! haha... that's funny about the cards!

Carey Rogers said...

Happy 6 years! Wow, time flies!
Love,
Carey

Sarah said...

Happy anniversary! doesn't it feel like a long time! 6 years. I'm almost 7 years now! CRAZY! Your teeth look georgous without your braces. It's the first picture i've noticed.

Adventures in Healing said...

Happy Anniversary! Funny about the cards. Billy and I used to do the same thing but it's been a long time.

JoAnna Anderson said...

Happy Anniversary! 6 years is amazing. You guys look so cute for your date!

summer c said...

Happy anniversary! I'm so glad you get to come to bunco! I'm laughing b/c I kind of feel like your my twin a little. Your top 3 things to do are scrapbook, read & sing! You rock! Are you going to the premeir of twilight? 94.1 is giving away tickets!

Heather said...

Im totally going to Twilight opening night! We need to hang out during the week sometime!