Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Getting Crafty!

My friend invited me over to make a wreath, and this the one that I made! I am NOT a crafty person, but I think it turned out pretty good! I cant wait to put up our Christmas decorations, and I think I am going to try to make a few Christmas decorations in the next few weeks!

5 comments:

Hair said...

thats pretty crafty! it looks really good. Pat on the back

Taralee said...

Wow, I'm very impressed! I really like it. It turned out GREAT if you ask me, but then again, I'm not crafty either :)

Mrs. Carter said...

Heather!! it looks awesome! can you teach me??? :)

Heather said...

It was super easy! There were a bunch of little embelishments to choose from, I decided on a color scheme, and just played around with placement. the embelishments were able to be wrapped around the wire on the inside of the wreath. no glueing at all! Really, way easy!

Kara said...

That is super cute!