Aarons friend JoAnna has challenged her blog readers to write one thing they are thankful for each day of November. Since Im a week behind, here are 7 things I am thankful for!
1. I am thankful for friends. I dont get out of the house much, so seeing friendly faces is a treat for me, and it helps me stay sane!
2. I am thankful for my calling. (CTR5 teacher) My kids are great, and I just love their little personalities. They are going to teach me a ton this year!
3. I am thankful for my husband, and all the hard work he does. It allows me to stay at home with Claire and Carlie.
4. I am thankful for my family! Its nice to have such a great support system on BOTH sides!
5. I am thankful that my girls sleep through the night, and take great naps during the day. Some people dont have this luxury!
6. I am thankful for Digital Scrapbooking! If I didnt discover this little hobby, all of my pictures of the twins would be in my computer, just hanging out. I gave up on paper scrapping a while ago!
7. I am thankful for music. When I am in a bad mood, I listen to music, and I will come out of that bad mood almost instantly!
What are YOU Thankful for?
3 comments:
I am thankful I have a friend that does digital scrapbooking. When are you going to teach me :)
hey heather! it was great to see you today! the pictures of your girls are darling and i cant wait to see them in person! so this will sound stupid but .....are we in the same ward now? we have been outta town and had a crazy life lately but i just realized that...how fun!
I just started my fortunate fridays again! And just so you know, I posted Chase's birth story :) Glad you asked though, it got me hoppin' to finish it :)
Post a Comment