I admit, I went and saw Twilight at midnight. My mom is part of the Gladys Knight choir, and a bunch of them reserved a party room at Town Square. We had a little pre-party with food, (It was somones birthday) then we got our very own private screening of TWILIGHT in our very own private auditorium! There were only about 50 of us in one room! I totally loved that I didnt have to wait in line, or deal with crazy teenagers! I had VERY LOW expectations of the movie. Im still undecided on if I liked it or not.
The family! (minus Linds. we missed you!)



This is how empty our auditorium was! We were up at the very top row. It was really nice!

Those who saw it ... what did you think?!
9 comments:
How fun for you! Half the entertainment for me though was in the theater-goers. There was a man making fun of the biting scene and grabbing his wife's wrist and sucking on it. She was squealing and arguing with him for teasing him so much about it. It was seriously hilarious to watch.
As for the movie itself- I'm torn too.
HEY THAT'S FUN! I WOULD HAVE GONE TOO IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT IN THE MASSIVE LINES! I FIGURE I'LL WAIT A COUPLE WEEKS. OF COURSE THE MOVIE ISN'T AS GOOD AS THE BOOK, BUT PLEASE TELL ME THAT THEY DIDN'T BUTCHER IT!?
It was just kinda cheesy in some parts. It wasnt horrible though.
I really wished they had picked someone different for the part of Edward. That guy did a terrible job of conveying what he was feeling. Adam and I had a lot of thoughts on how this could have been better. I felt like the first 1/3 of looked really low budget and had shotty camera work and bad acting and then all of a sudden everything started to get better. It was weird...
If I hadn't read the book I'd probably say the movie was terrible. But since I have an attachment to the story - I did kinda like it. Adam and I are hoping that with all the money they make on Twilight, that the next installment will be of better quality.
I thought it was fine. I was really hating it for a while in the beginning, but it got better.
I didnt like Edward at first, but he grew on me.
Hi Kendal! I dont think i've seen you since we ran into eachother at Dillards FOREVER ago!
I didn't like it at all. Neither Edward nor Bella did it for me. I realize that it's hard to put a 500 page book into an hour and half, but, really? If Twilight was that bad, I'm afraid of the next books.
I personally loved it. I think people expect it to be how they imagined it while reading the book. Let's face it.... we all have different minds and therefore imagined things differently. Overall, I liked it. It was cheesy in some parts but it was in the book too in those parts. I liked the baseball scene and I thought Edward was hot! Bella needed to smile but she did okay too.
Looks like you guys had fun! Loved the movie even if it was just a tad bit cheesy in some parts!
Post a Comment