Carlie
Claire. Me and Carlie.
Claire
Carlie running around.
Sweet Claire
The girls sitting on my dads motorcycle. At first they were SO scared of the thing! After a little while they wanted to sit and play on it.
Claire playing with a Sparkler.
Carlie did really well with the Sparklers! Although she prefered having Kim help her a little bit.
After we did sparklers in the front yard, we had to go over to the main park to light off the rest of our little fireworks. (That was kinda lame) The Fairgrounds also had a firework show, so the girls got to see little and big fireworks! The big fireworks would echo off the mountain, and it just made them ever louder. It was pretty neat.
It got a little chilly at night, but the girls loved watching all the pretty colors!
3 comments:
Looks like fun. The girls look so cute. Have I ever told you I'm jealous that you have twins???? I just think it would be so much fun to have two kids that are the same age & get to do everything together!
I SO agree with Janna! I'm hoping for twins next time. lol
I love the girls' shirts. Where did you get them? I tried to find Scarlett a festive shirt or onesie and I couldn't find anything. She wasn't very festive at all. Maybe next year when she's bigger.
We found those at Osh Kosh. Normally we get stuff at Old Navy, but I didnt see anything I loved this year. I got their bows from Gymboree
Post a Comment