Friday, July 25, 2008

Sweet!



Can I just say how much I LOVE Target?!

A new Target just opened near my house. (Lake Mead and Water Street) This Target is AMAZING. Its better than the one on Eastern. Its HUGE! So, it has a bigger food selection, and a bigger clothing selection! The store is so clean, (duh, its brand new) but the Staff was REALLY nice as well. In a few different areas we were asked if we needed help finding anything (there were probably more employees in the store than customers ... the store hasnt even had its Grand Opening yet ...)

I LOVE the Target brand diapers, and baby wipes. I usually find any excuse to go roam through Target. Im almost out of diapers, so it looks like I'll be making a stop there tomorrow!

5 comments:

Katrina said...

I didn't know it was open yet. I will have to go check it out.

Hair said...

i love target too!!! since we are stalking each other im going to make it official and put ya on my blogger roll. :)

Ann said...

Isn't it awesome? I'm so excited for that entire shopping center to be completed. They are going to have some great places there! :)

Melissa Brown said...

I am obsessed with Target. I would only shop there if they had produce by my house! I love the target brand wipes. I should try the diapers.

sarahbclark! said...

i have a great love for target as well. it's a wonderful, wonderful place!