(Last post, I promise) On our way back home, I got to meet up with my friend Morgan at the Pizza Factory, with her little girls! My girls were BEYOND needing a nap! I also decided that 4 kids under 4 is HARD!!



Thanks for taking time out of your day to meet up with us Morgan!!
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast! I am in need of a calm, relaxing vacation like this.
So jealous you guys met up. Looks like you had fun, despite all the crazy kids! lol
All of these posts and pictures are SO great!!!! It looks like you and the fam enjoyed your 4th and I too am jealous that you got to see Morgan!!
Im jealous! I wished I lived closer to....anyone :) I could have joined you and with mine, there would have been 3 more kids 4 and under-yikes!
Post a Comment