Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The Park and Hanging Out.

A lot of our time this weekend was spent just hanging outside on the front porch. The weather was great. It was a little stormy on Sunday, but the times that it wasnt raining, it was SO nice out. The girls really enjoyed being outside and being able to run around!
Claire and I sitting on the rocking chair.
Claire and Carlie fighting on the chair, it was pretty funny to watch .
Claire kissin her daddy!
Pub Mix... Grandma and Grandpa Valentine, had some pub mix and the girls got into it. They liked most of it, except for a few pieces. Carlie got something she didnt like, and had to spit it back into the can. dont worry, we threw it away... But the look on their faces is just FUNNY!
Carlie and Aaron making faces.
Kim and Keri took the girls to the park while Aaron and I went to get ice cream. The girls loved playing!
Please excuse the crazy hair. They dont love having their hair done all the time!




6 comments:

Taralee said...

Who's house is that? It's so pretty (as much as I can see!) So did your family and Aarons family go together? It looks like a lot of fun!! Your girls are getting so big. I bet they LOVE having each other. Mine sure do. They ALWAYS tell me "we're friends"! I LOVE IT!

Taralee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

I love the picture of Claire giving Aaron a kiss! That is so flippen cute! How cool that you guys have a place like that to take your family to!

Heather said...

The house is Grandma and Grandpa Valentines. (Aarons Dads parents) The house used to be Grandpa Tines childhood house, and was just recently re-finished. We went up with MY family though.

Janna said...

So many cute pictures!!! I love the one of you and Claire and then the one of the girls fighting in the chair. And the sweet one of Aaron and Claire. Sweet.

stacey said...

I love all the pictures! The ones with Aaron and the girls are too precious. Cute girls! Especially their wild hair! ;)