Claire and Carlie are talking SO much!
This morning I came out of my room after I had showered and gotten dressed (all before 9am) and Claire said "Oh Cute, momma!" Isnt that sweet?
I asked Carlie to help clean up some toys before my Visiting Teachers came over, and she said "NO! NEVER!" whats with saying NEVER?! I think its kinda funny...
The girls were fighting over something, and I told them to take turns. So, this is the little conversation I over heard
Carlie had whatever it was they were fighting over.
Claire: Ok sissy, my turn!
Carlie: Not Yet!
Claire: Ok.
Carlie a few seconds later: Ok sissy, YOUR turn!
It was just too cute!
Claire will just randomly say "I Lolve You!" (yes, the extra L is in there. she says it kinda funny)
I just love my little girls!
3 comments:
How cute!
So does your brother David work at RC Willey? I think I've seen him there but I wasn't 100% sure it was him and I didn't want to be a freak and act like I knew him when it really wasn't him.... You know?
Anyway, sounds like your twins are ADORABLE and you and Aaron are still a great couple! :-)
awwww. that is so cute. i love when kids share... without being asked by their mom.
Dave used to work at RC Wiley, but just recently stopped working there. You totally should have said Hello to him!!
Post a Comment