This is a question I get asked by Carlie, several times a day. She knows exactly what Im doing, but she just likes to ask!
I recently quit my job and am LOVING being at home with the girls. I can really see the difference in their behavior, with me being home. Yes, they still hit, push and yell at eachother and fight over any and everything ... but there are less tantrums thrown!
I have been slowly getting back into a cleaning routine. I have done pretty well with keeping my front rooms, and kitchen clean. Now I just need to work on the rest of the house.
I FINALLY figured out how to work PhotoShop so I can Digi-Scrap! I watched a few tutorials, and found that this one http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/tutorials/software_tutorials.asp was the most helpful.
I am SO excited to get the last 3 years Scrapbooked.
I have been LOVING So You Think You Can Dance this season. My favorites are Katee and Joshua, Chelsea and Mark, and of course Will. Im not too sure how I like them switching up the couples, but I guess I'll deal. And whats up with bringing Comfort back?! My guess is Comfort and Mark or Gev will be going home tonight.
Since I am staying home now, I am in DESPERATE need of interaction with others, other than my twins! If anyone knows of any play groups let me know!
Oh yea, I got my TOP braces off!! WOOHOO!!
5 comments:
OH!! I have been in major need of a good tuturial for a couple of things in photoshop! I am so glad you posted.
On tuesday our ward is doing a playgroup at mission hills water park and on wed. I am going to the library for story time at 10:15. If you are interested let me know!
(Teisha is going to meet me for story time too at Paseo Verde. You need to register at mypubliclibrary.com asap because the spots fill up fast!)
Hey Heather -
Something else you could try is the free movie at Regal Cinemas on Tues and Wed. If the girls don't like them (or don't want to sit through them) they are free and you can leave. We are going to Wallace and Gromit this week on Wed if you are interested. I am even taking Camden.
Amy
Call me up woman! let's hang out! congrats on not working anymore! That is AWESOME! And wahoo for no braces!
I need to start Digi-scrapping! It'll force me to be productive! Check craigslist and the newspaper for free or cheap summer or younger children activities. Thats what I would always do when I was a nanny!
Post a Comment