Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SYTYCD!

I LOVED tonights show!! I cant believe Kat Deely put Twitchs GRILL in HER mouth! I just about died laughing when I saw that!

Katee and Joshua are still my favorites, and I was so glad to see them coupled this week! There wasnt a single dance that I didnt love! All of the other dancers are SO good too ... I have NO clue who will be going home tomorrow. Who did YOU vote for?

2 comments:

Sariah said...

I totally agree - 100%! It was a terrific show and like the judges said, they're all so good now, any of them could stay or go - it's that close. I like them all but I also agree with you that Joshua and Katee are probably my favorite boy and girl. Gosh, they're all really good though and I really like every one of them. No matter who wins, I'll be happy. (Though, I'm sad that Will isn't in the running anymore, I think he was one of the very best.)

Pam said...

I didn't get a chance to vote last night :( I didn't see the show til this morning, and quite frankly, I am glad I didn't have to chose who to vote for! I probably would have voted once for each person over and over... I do LOVE Joshua though... he is so awesome!