Thursday, July 10, 2008

Claire

Claire and Carlie hit each other more than a few times a day. Most of the time, I see who hit who, and the hitter spends some quality time, in Time Out. The girls understand Time Out, and stay in their designated naughty area. Its the saying sorry part that Claire is having a hard time with. She stays in T.O. but REFUSES to say sorry! I put her back into time out until she says sorry, but she just wont say anything. I dont know what to do with her! She is also the biter of the two. I dont know how to stop that either. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Trenton used to bite a lot finally we bit him back and he hasn't done it since.

Kelsey said...

Oh gosh- the story of our lives! We make them kiss because they can't say sorry yet. If they don't they go to time-out! It is just pure fighting over here, constantly!