Yesterday the girls were a little bored, so I filled the kitchen sink up with bubbles and let them have at it! They really enjoyed themselves! Claire is in the white, Carlie is in the stripes.



I think you can totally tell the difference in the girls here. Carlie is a little more filled out than Claire. I mean come on! Look at those chubby cheeks!!

I even got the fun on video! Claire keeps saying, "I wish, I wish, I wish!" Carlie was totally into cleaning the faucet! (Sorry, the video is kinda long)
8 comments:
That is SOO cute! What good little friends. Where did you come up with that idea to fill the sink with bubbles? So simple, but obviously fun to them :)
My girls would love that. I need to do that.
I can definitely tell the difference in this post. I had never thought to look at the cheeks! I will remember that next time hopefully.
This is so cute. It funny how much fun they have with the simplest of things. They both look so cute in their little outfits and I like their hair like that.
Very cute! Carter watched this with me and keeps wanting me to play it again!
So cute! Your girls are growing up so quickly. My little Jake is watching the video with me & he keeps saying, "More, More!"
their hair is getting so long! i can't believe it!
looks like they're having a great time.
They are so cute!!! And you are right, there are definitely differences between the two!
awwww, i have pictures of ava at this age doing the same thing :) she still loves to play in the sink. they are adorable and are getting so big!
Post a Comment