Thursday, July 31, 2008

Crazy.

I just weighed the twins, and I knew there was a little bit of a weight difference, but I didnt realize it was THAT big of a difference!

Claire: 25.8lbs
Carlie: 30 lbs

7 comments:

familyof4 said...

Claire seems a lot like Taylor (in size). Last time I weighed Taylor she was only 26 lbs.

I remember your post awhile back about your girls eating. Do your girls eat GREAT somedays and then be super picky the next? It drives me nuts when Taylor does that!! My pediatrician recommended giving her a carnation drink if she is being picky. I hope this is just a phase!!!

Janna said...

Wow, that's weird. That's a pretty big difference. Z & M are over three years apart and they are only 9 pounds different.

Sarah said...

That's crazy. Was Carlie the one who weighed more at birth? Can you believe they are almost 3!!!! Seems crazy to me! I can't believe Trenton is almost 3!.

Heather said...

Carlie weighed LESS when she was born! And I cant belive they are almost 3. Where does the time go?!

My girls eat pretty well... most of the time.

Taralee said...

That's funny! Ya, it's a pretty big difference for the fact that they're twins. But they're healthy and happy and that's all that REALLY matter :) My girls (all about 2 years apart) are exactly 10 lbs apart. Brinley, 6yrs,46lbs. Halle, 3 1/2 yrs, 36 lbs. Sage, 1 1/2, 26lbs. B and H love weighing theirselves, so funny!

Angela said...

Hi Heather, I found your blog through someone and realized you are the mommy with the twins that lives down the street from us. I knew you were in our ward, and last name Valentine, but wasn't sure of your first name. Anyway, I love to blog and get to know the many people in our ward since it's impossible at church. We just went private with ours but you can email me at SalazarMay3@aol.com if you want to and I'll send you an invite. Cute blog. I too am loving the new Target!!

Adventures in Healing said...

How crazy indeed. Even funnier to me though is that they are almost three and weigh that much when Keller is barely 18 months and weighs 24 lbs. Why do you suppose there is the big difference?