Monday, July 28, 2008

4 More Days!



I just PRE-ORDERED my copy of Breaking Dawn!

I found out about the Twilight Series last year, and read all three in September. So I have had to wait 10 long months for Breaking Dawn to be released! I have read the series, 4 times. Yes, 4. I would liked to have read the books one more time before this weekend, but all of my copies are at my brothers house. His wife is still reading them. (He read all three before she did!) Anyway, im just so excited.

5 comments:

familyof4 said...

I can't wait for this to come out! A bunch of girls are going to get the book at midnight. If you want to meet up with us, we are going to see Dark Knight super late and then get the book at midnight! I'll email details if you want to come with us!

Kristy E.B. said...

I can't wait for the book to come out too! Unfortunately, my family is not so eager since I probably won't "see" them until it's finished....not sure how this will work having a new born!

Hair said...

That is way cool your brother read them before his wife. Im working on my hubbie to get with it.
I know its far but since im a twilightmom we are meeting fellow LV twilightmoms at the Barnes and noble on Rampart and getting the book at midnight. cant wait. let me know.

Hair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I think my sisters and I are going to get the book at the B&N near our house... but if something changes i'll let you know!