I always try to get a picture of the family before we leave. Claire didnt feel like taking a picture.


I found some different options on my camera this weekend, and took a few pictures of some flowers in the front yard.

I love this pink one.


I always take a picture of the house right before we leave as well. Its fun to see the plants grow, and see the house in different seasons. We usually go in the winter. In the back yard there is a garden with 16 rows of veggies! We LOVE having this house in the family, and hope to make another trip up in a month or so.
3 comments:
It's so nice that you have a little vacation home to go to. It's so cute! Fun fun fun!
That's a cute house. I need a vacation home. You're lucky to have one. Way to go on figuring out new features on your camera!
I love all the pictures. I am so jealous of your weekend! I would love to get away, but it'll have to wait. You girls are so cute in all the pictures. They are getting so big. You look great also!
Post a Comment