Merry Christmas to you guys! I need your address so I can send you a real one next year. Sorry that you have sick girls. You are brave to bring them into your bed!
Merry Christmas to you guys! I need your address so I can send you a real one next year. Sorry that you have sick girls. You are brave to bring them into your bed!
3 comments:
your card is so cute! did you design it yourself? i love black and white!!! can you make mine next year? :)
Merry Christmas to you guys! I need your address so I can send you a real one next year. Sorry that you have sick girls. You are brave to bring them into your bed!
Merry Christmas to you guys! I need your address so I can send you a real one next year. Sorry that you have sick girls. You are brave to bring them into your bed!
Post a Comment