Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Questionare

I stole this from my friend Pam. Feel free to fill it out too! (Its a great time killer!)


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
- Wrapping paper. Color cordinating wrapping paper to be exact. But some gifts require a bag ...

2. Real tree or artificial tree?
One of each!

3. When do you put up your tree?
The day after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down?
It depends on how busy we are.

5. Do you like eggnog?
Its not my favorite. I have to add milk to make it drinkable.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
No clue.

7. Hardest person to buy for?
Adults!

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
I used to, but the girls broke baby Jesus.

10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?
One of these years I will actually make Christmas Cards ... I dont think we have ever sent them out. oops!

11. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas!

12. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
When the funds are available.

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Nope.

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Anything sweet.

15. Lights on the tree? White on the artificial. If we ever have 2 trees (next year) I will have colored lights on the real tree.

16. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We stay in town, but we go around to a few different family members homes.

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Honestly, probably not.

19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. but growing up we always had an angel.

20. Do you open Presents Christmas eve or Christmas day?
Both. Christmas Eve is spent with my Grandparents. We open gifts from them at that time.
21. The most annoying thing about this time of year? Commercialism and Greed

22. Favorite ornament theme and color?
Snowmen! Our color scheme used to be blue and white. But, that got really boring. Last year we started branching out and added some red, gold and green.

23. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Anything that Nana makes.

24. What do you want for Christmas this year?
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/c216_2/index.cfm?pkey=ccookware%2Dle%2Dcreuset&ckey=cookware%2Dle%2Dcreuset

25. Favorite Christmas tradition?
Aaron and I dont really have any specific traditions. But, we do enjoy driving around looking at Christmas lights as a family. We have also enjoyed doing a few Christmas crafts.

1 comment:

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

hey cute christmas tree! and i liked reading your update about the girls. it's always nice to hear what other moms go through with their daughters so that i can have some idea of what to do with sonnet! :)

merry christmas!