Yah...we have one but only because my mother-in-law gave it to us along with the shepherd add-on. I was going to suggest Kohls. They usually have a lot of Little People stuff on regular sales. We have a Playmobil one too from WalMart that's pretty fun but might still be a little old for your girls.
5 comments:
I went straight to fisher price's website. I've never seen them in the stores.
I saw one at Wal-mart for $40 jus the other day! A little expensive. I want one so so bad. Ebay has some too that are brand new.
we got ours straight through www.fisher-price.com a couple of years ago. we ordered ours way late and it still arrived before christmas.
so, yeah. i snoop around your blog. :) just never have time to comment because i read it through google reader. hope you guys are doing well!!!
I have been wanting one too! Let me know if you get one!
Yah...we have one but only because my mother-in-law gave it to us along with the shepherd add-on. I was going to suggest Kohls. They usually have a lot of Little People stuff on regular sales. We have a Playmobil one too from WalMart that's pretty fun but might still be a little old for your girls.
Post a Comment