Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Re-Cap!

Christmas was great! I feel it went by way too fast though. Christmas Eve, we had an awesome dinner at my grandparents house. Papa cooked a Ham, and a Brisket sp? Nana made potatoes, green beans, and cole slaw. It was so delicious! I think Nana and Papa are two of the BEST cooks out there! After dinner we opened gifts. Claire and Carlie were so much fun to watch! After gifts, we had dessert, hung out, and we didnt leave till almost midnight! I really enjoy being around my grandparents!

Christmas morning, I woke up at 6:30am and couldnt fall back to sleep, so we got the girls up around 7! They opened presents from Santa, and got to play for a little bit. Then we headed to Aarons dads house for brunch and more presents. We had fun there too! After brunch, we headed over to Aarons sisters house for Lunch, with Aarons mom and grandparents! We ate some more, opened presents, and hung out as a family. After we left Careys, my family came over to our house, and Aaron made Jambalaya for dinner, we opened more gifts, and watched The Forgotten Carols with my family! It was a busy day, but It was fun! I really enjoy spending time with all of our family, I am SO thankful that we have both sides of our families here in town. We are blessed to have such great people in our daily lives.

3 comments:

Janna said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun & a busy, busy day!

I can't believe how big the girls are getting. And their hair is getting so long! Time sure flies, huh?

Sarah said...

looks like fun. You guys were busy the whole day. GLad you had a great christmas

Heather said...

Funny you should mention how long their hair is! I just cut Carlie's to her shoulders. I'll post pictures once it gets evened out! (I should have let someone else cut it!)