Thursday, December 11, 2008

The day after Thanksgiving we put up our tree! The girls were SO excited to get to hang stuff! The loved looking at all the pretty shiny/sparkly ornaments. We have only had 2 ornaments break. (my advice, buy SHATTER PROOF bulbs!) I wish I could say the girls have been great, and havent touched the tree since ... but the girls have taken their favorite ornaments down, and have put them onto a branch at the bottom of the tree! its pretty funny actually. I love having the house decorated for the Christmas Season!







We love snowmen decorations. Most of our decorations are all snowmen. What do you collect?

4 comments:

Morgan said...

I don't think I have really considered it having a "christmas collection" but after thinking about it, I suppose I do. I collect Christmas books. I can't get enough of them and it is tradition to buy a new (nice) one every year. I decorate them AND read them to the girls and I really, really love them.

Melissa Brown said...

I am obsessed with snowmen! Maybe it's because I didn't have snow growing up? A ton of my decorations are snowmen and snowflakes.

Carter has broken 2 ornaments already. I resorted to placing all my ornaments on the upper half of the tree. Not the best looking but at least they will be safe.

Your tree is very pretty!

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

Ha! Most of my decorations are snowmen too! I have been trying to integrate other things into the mix the past couple of years. too funny!

Heather said...

Up until last year, all of our oranaments were blue and white(snowmen colors). we had to start buying some red and green stuff, so our tree didnt look so boring!