Wednesday, December 24, 2008



I hadnt planned on blogging again until after Christmas, but Im waiting for some pictures to upload, and I have a minute to waste.

Last night after my sister left my house, she almost ran over this lost dog. Its an older female Chocolate Lab. She thought it needed to be rescued, and brought it back to my house. (Thanks Keri! lol) She bought it some dog food, a leash and collar, walked around where she found it, hoping the owner was out looking for it, at 10pm at night!! She didnt have any luck finding the owner, so she brought it back to my house to stay for the night. I know Labs are GREAT dogs. This one was really friendly. She had been recently groomed and she didnt mind the twins, but my dog didnt like her so much. I made her stay in our backyard until Aaron got home. Poor thing! It was really cold last night, and she kept on whining. After Aaron got home, we let her sleep in the garage. This morning I called Animal Control, and had them come pick her up. If it werent Christmas Eve, I would go to a Vets office, check and see if she has a micro-chip, call its owner, and wait for them to pick her up, but I dont have a lot of extra time today! So, Animal Control came and got her, and they will take care of finding her owner. The girls were so sad to see her leave! (We named her HERSHEY!)

No comments: