Thursday, December 11, 2008

A little about the girls.

The girls have these poor dingy blankies that they carry around. I say blankies, because they have had holes so big, that I had to rip them into two different pieces! We have to take these blankies to church, basically everywhere we go!
The girls think the blankies have healing powers. The other day I had a headache, and Carlie brought her blankie and told me to put it on my head, and it would feel better. Carlie hurt her knee, and put her blankie on it. Last night Claires legs were hurting and she wanted me to wrap her legs up with her blankie! Its too funny!!

Carlie has very specific demands on how she would like to be TAKEN to bed. Yes, I have to pick her up, and carry her like a baby. Every night. I dont mind though. How much longer is she going to let me carry her like that? It wont last forever, so i'll just go along with it.

The girls eating habits are crazy. Somedays they will eat a lot, and other days the will hardly eat anything. I really need to cut down on how many milk sippy cups they get each day. They dont like to drink a lot of juice, but I bought them their own water bottles, and I can get them to drink water out of those.

Carlie is doing great on the potty. She hasnt had a pee accident in months. BUT, she still wont poop in the potty. When she did poop in the potty, we went out and got her prize, and she never pooped in the potty again. little stinker! She has stopped pooping in her panties though. She waits until I put her in her pull-up at night. Seriously, within 5 minutes of me putting it on she poops! I guess she will do it when she is ready. Claire STILL has NO motivation to pee on the potty. Again, I figure she will do it when she feels she is ready.

1 comment:

Teisha said...

Oh my gosh, that is the exact same pooping problem Tallon has. He has been potty trained since last JAnuary and still won't poop in the potty. He waits until at night when I put him in diapers and goes. I've tried everything and have given up. I'm just going to hope when he is ready he will. Good luck! Let me know if you come up with some special trick. Carlie and Tallon sound a lot alike. He also has specifics about being taken to bed and has to have it the same way every night. Nice to know my child isn't crazy.