How cute! Earlier today I just bought all the stuff for a craft I'm gonna be doing with my girls (that is gonna be easy too [I think]). We're decorating pine cones with glitter spray, some cute ribbons, some other loose glitter, toll paints, a bell... and we're making little ornaments for my kids to take around to their friends. I think they'll have fun. It's not something I've seen anywhere (I just kinda thought it up), so I hope it works out :) I'll have to try your craft too. For something different!
3 comments:
How cute! Earlier today I just bought all the stuff for a craft I'm gonna be doing with my girls (that is gonna be easy too [I think]). We're decorating pine cones with glitter spray, some cute ribbons, some other loose glitter, toll paints, a bell... and we're making little ornaments for my kids to take around to their friends. I think they'll have fun. It's not something I've seen anywhere (I just kinda thought it up), so I hope it works out :) I'll have to try your craft too. For something different!
Fun stuff!
See, I ain't lying that it was easy!
yeay crafts! looks fun. ill keep this craft in mind when i have my twins
Post a Comment