Saturday, March 01, 2008

"Tagged"

My friend Kristy 'Tagged' me a while ago. So here it goes ...


- What was I doing 10 years ago? : I was a Freshman in HS, breaking boys hearts, and having a grand time with my friends.

- 5 Things on my 'TO DO' List Today: 1. Get dressed! 2. Finish laundry 3. Clean bathrooms. 4. Mop formal living/dining room and kitchen 5. Clean Laundry Room. Gotta love Saturdays!

- 3 Bad Habits I Have: 1. Procrastinating 2. Leaving lights on, when not needed. 3. Swearing.

- Places I have lived: Henderson NV. Thats it. I still live withing 10 miles of my house I grew up in.

- Things most people dont know about me: I hate to speak/sing in large groups of people. I hate cleaning. I cant roll my R's. Im very logical. I've read the 'Twilight Series' 3 times, but I havent read the 7th Harry Potter book.

1 comment:

familyof4 said...

I'm almost done with Twilight. I started in September and got busy taking care of 2 kids, but now I have only a few chapters left! Love it!

So are you staying home now? We should meet at a park sometime and let the girls play.