Since we have had beautiful weather lately, Aaron went out and got the girls a sand box! They played in it this afternoon and had a blast! Im hoping we will have our backyard done in a few weeks, so we can add more toys to the backyard fun!
Heather- It was SOOO great to see you the other night at Cafe Rio. It was so unexpected. I'm only sorry that we weren't able to talk a little more. Your little girls are so adorable! I can see why you're having so much fun at home! Hope to see you again in the near future!
5 comments:
how fun :) they are getting so big!
Heather-
It was SOOO great to see you the other night at Cafe Rio. It was so unexpected. I'm only sorry that we weren't able to talk a little more. Your little girls are so adorable! I can see why you're having so much fun at home! Hope to see you again in the near future!
They look like they are having a good time. That is so nice they always have each other to play with. They look like such little sweethearts!
Heather your girls are so cute!!!!! My kids love to play outside. Playing in the sand is the best!!!!!! Miss you!!!
I have ALWAYS wanted twins! I absolutely love how you dress them the same. SO CUTE.
Post a Comment