This is what the girls look like 10 minutes after getting home from church. Our ward starts at 1:00. Our girls lay down to take a nap at noon. So, on Sundays they
don't get a nap until after church. This is not always a good thing for Nursery! This week when I went to pick them up, I was told that they were really good, if the leaders let them do whatever they wanted to do. :S That is better than the time before, when I picked the girls up and was told 'They are really
aggressive huh?" ... I guess I am going to have to wake the girls up at 6am on Sundays so they can take a nap at 10am!

7 comments:
Church can be such a hard thing with the little ones. Either it's trying to get everyone ready to be there early for the 9 or you miss nap times at 11 and 1. It's a good thing we learn good stuff there :)
My kids sleep so hard after church and I love it. It makes it easier for me to get ready for dinner or take a nap myself :)
Our ward is at 1 too. I'm not a fan of 1 o'clock church with kids because it makes the girls miss their naps too! I'd rather do 11 (which we just had)
I forgot! We let Taylor sleep for about 45 minutes when we get home and then wake her up. Otherwise she won't go to bed on time!
church is always difficult... at least they did well in nursery. it took carter a few months to not cry when we dropped him off.
boooo 1:00 ward time! It feels like it takes up the whole day!
Isn't it funny how church literally WEARS kids out.
Cute picture :)
Post a Comment