Sunday, April 06, 2008

What IS That??

Last night I got home from work, and got the twins ready for bed. As I was changing Carlie's diaper, I noticed a large booger in her nose. Or, so I thought it was a booger. So I went and got the nose sucker thing, and figured I got it out. This morning I again was changing her diaper, and realized the booger was STILL there. I took a closer look at it, and realized, it is not a booger. It is a little light green bead of some sort. Claire and Carlie were fighting over it yesterday, and I guess Carlie figured if she put it in her nose, sissy couldn't get it. Lovely. Looks like we will be making a trip to the doctors office first thing in the morning ...


***UPDATE***
I GOT IT OUT!!! The little bead had come down a little bit in her nose, and I was able to push it out! YAY! Now we dont have to make a trip to the Dr!

7 comments:

Janna said...

Oh, my gosh! I guess she isn't bothered by it?

Janna said...

P.S. Good luck at the doctor tomorrow!

Melissa Brown said...

what fun:) i'm sure it won't be the only time this happens! i laugh now cuz it's not my kid, but as soon as my kid does i'm sure i won't be laughing anymore.

Katrina said...

Rylee stuck a bead up her nose 2 months ago. I freaked out and was about to take her to the Dr but decided to call Regan home to check it out. He was able to get it out with tweezers but seriously it was way up there. Why do kids stick things up their noses? It is weird!

familyof4 said...

When Michael was younger he had a friend over and he noticed something in his friends nose and it was a hot dog! AHH...little kids are too funny!
Does your girls call each other sissy? Taylor calls Lauren that and I LOVE it!

Teisha said...

Oh wow! Tallon hasn't started doing that yet thankfully. Glad you got it out. Pretty funny story, and I think it was pretty smart on her part (she knew her sister would never get it)!

Brandi Lyn said...

Nicci is starting to realize that she has holes in her nose and tries to shove things in it...she hasn't yet found something small enough to get lodged though...i'm SO scared for that day!