Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just Pictures.

Below: Carlie
Below: Claire

Below: The girls playing. These snowmen pajamas are getting too small, but EVERY TIME Carlie see's them, she MUST wear them. She doesn't care if its 85 degrees outside, she STILL wants to wear them!
Below: Claire, Carlie and Keri playing golf in my grandparents backyard.
Below: Claire and Carlie playing with Playdough.
Below: Claire
Below: Carlie


6 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

their hair looks so cute up in that pony! great pictures :) isn't it funny how they love certain outfits. carter has to wear his lightning mcqueen shirt when he sees it.

stacey said...

Did you cut their hair so they have bangs? It looks like they have side-swept bangs in the pj picture. lol It's cute!

Heather said...

I haven't cut their bangs. I just push them to the side. I had horrible bangs when I was a kid... I don't want the twins to have the bangs I did!

Shelise said...

Wow I cant believe how big they are. Thanks for posting pics again. I love looking at pictures. I liked the one with the stroller. Very cute.

The Bechtol Family said...

hey heather....your girls are getting sooooo big!! i haven't seen them in forever. i don't think you brought them to 4th of july last year!! they are sooooo cute....funny you say you had BAD bangs as a little girl!! mine were horrible too. what were our moms thinking??
luv,
cortni :)

Janna said...

they are so cute! how fun to play golf in the backyard. why is it that kids love pjs? i guess cause they are so comfy.