I owe www.Sweetshoppedesigns.com credit for my new background! I loved all the different 'paper packs' that were available. I would LOVE to start digital scrapbooking, I just don't have photoshop ... yet!
And thanks to www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com for the step by step instructions for changing my blog background.
5 comments:
you can photoshop elements at costco for 79.99...and I can help you with everything else!!! Can't wait for you to start!!!
cute! i want to go digital too but just havent done it yet
i love the paper. i love that everyone is sprucing up their blogs lately. so much more fun to look at. i'll have to check out the website that you used.
i want photoshop too!
Thanks for all of the links! I will totally be using this!! Your blog looks Adorable!
ooooo, I checked out that site and I LOVE it! Since being sick I'm a little behind and I've never heard of that sweetshop... so thanks!!! Your blog is SO cute, it's totally me :) I love the colors and the papers. I need to give my blog a change, this is the longest I've gone in between changing it :) Maybe this time I'll give it a BOY touch for a change haha!!
Post a Comment