Carlie bug went potty on the potty! Every time I get the twins out of the bath tub, someone usually pee's on the floor. So, I got smart and told them to sit on the potty! Carlie was totally interested in the potty, but Claire, not so much. So, Carlie sat for a little bit, then peed! I was so proud! We jumped up and down, and pretty much had a little potty party! I even made her re-enact her little accomplishment! (Hence the above picture) Carlie hasnt wanted to sit on the potty again, but hey, its a start!
Please excuse Claires little booty in the background.
5 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!!! :)
YAY, Carlie!! It may only be once, but it's a start.
Congrats Carlie!
we're starting the potty soon too =)
Taylor will sit on the potty and push, but nothing comes except gas. haha! Itt's pretty dang cute!
That is so stinking cute! Her grin in priceless:) It's so crazy to me how your girls can be so different sometimes. They really have their own personalities.
how exciting! i am surprised that claire didn't want to go potty after carlie did. won't be long now before they are both ready!
Post a Comment