Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Mamma's Shirt!

About a week ago, Claire wanted to wear one of my shirts to bed. So I got one of my Shade shirts, (it just so happens that I have two of the same color!) and they girls wore them as pajamas! They just kept saying, "Mamma's Shirt" and "Soft!" They are just too cute! And thank goodness I worked for Shade for so long. I have about 75 long shirts that they can wear!

4 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

I used to wear big t-shirts to bed too when I was little. They are too adorable holding hands and smiling.

Brandi Lyn said...

How FREAKING cute!! I think having twins would be OH SO FUN! (A lot of work!-But so fun!)

Janna said...

that's so adorable! i bet they loved wearing your shirts!

Adventures in Healing said...

haha. Pammie wore one of my green Layers shirts as a dress for St. Patrick's Day because I couldn't find anything else green that she owned. The girls are so cute.