List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Fears:
1.) Losing a loved one
2.) Going blind or deaf
3.) Getting lost
3 Goals:
1.) Getting current with the twins scrapbooks.
2.) Getting back to pre-pregnancy weight.
3.) Helping Aaron make his business a success.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1.) Lip Gloss
2.) New Music
3.) American Eagle
3 Random Facts
1.) I LOVE my bed. If im randomly walking through my room during the day, most of the time I'll end up laying down for a few minutes, because it is SO comfortable.
2.)I LOVE reading this blog www.dooce.com
3.) I watch Enchanted just about every day with the twins, and ENJOY it!
I tag : EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment