My friend found this link to the first chapter of Breaking Dawn. The Special Edition of Eclipse will also have it, but just in case you dont want to buy it, here it is!
http://www.mediafire.com/?wnzj1121mli
I am obsessed with the Twilight series! As soon as my brother and his wife finish reading my copy, I will read them again, for the 5th time!
7 comments:
I have been dying to read these books! My sister read them and loves them, so I am just going to have to go out and buy them. I'll let you know what I think!
Ok I have to tell you I am in love with you right now. I LOVE these books and I am ANXIOUSLY waiting the next one!!! Thanks for the link I am off to read it now!
Now that I am home I am going to read this. What did you think?
so where would this fit in? I just finished the first book and I'm into the second one. I'm assuming I don't need this YET! :)
This is the first chapter of the 4th book that comes out in August! If you havent read all 3, I suggest waiting till you are finished to read this chapter!
I just wanted to say hello... You have a super cute family! How fun!
I was friends with Aaron a long, long time ago when we were all in the singles ward.
Take care!
Karissa
thebagleysblog.blogspot.com
i don't know if i believe that is really the first chapter. i can't put my finger on it but it just doesn't seem like it's real. so i'm a bit skeptical!
Post a Comment