Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired!

The twins have been sick all week. Mon-Wed, they had high fevers, and just wanted to lay on the couches, nap and watch movies. Thursday was the first day they didnt have a fever. Friday, Carlie started coughing. And now BOTH girls are coughing pretty bad. I think I have what they have. My throat hurts. My chest hurts. My head hurts. I just want to stay in bed!

8 comments:

Sariah said...

When everything is said and done, being sick is never fun. :(

I'm sorry you guys are all sick! I hope you feel better soon.

Janna said...

Sounds similar to what Mason has. He's had a temp of 102 since Thursday morning around 3 a.m. He threw up twice on Friday. Apparently he had an accident today and had diahrrea in his undies! And there is something going on with his eyes, they are red and he keeps rubbing them and saying they are hurting. And his nose started running today and he's congested. Adam took him to urgent care today while I was at church... the doc said it's a virus. duh, thanks for the help doc.

So, I am RIGHT THERE with ya. Sick and tired of being sick and tired!!! I'm tired of laying around with him. He's been so cranky... all the conditions in the room have to be just right. No lights, blinds closed, cool room, blanket on, cup of water near, and Zack is not allowed within 5 feet of Mason or Mason flips out. Fun times, fun times.

Melissa Brown said...

Oh man... so sorry. Sick kids suck and then when you get it too it's even worse. I hope you guys feel better soon!

Kristy E.B. said...

Wow, Jazlyn had the same exact thing all week and now she's given it to me. It stinks! Not much worse than sick onery kids and being stuck in the house! I'm hoping to kick this cold so I'll have energy for labor!

Taralee said...

When we were on our Cali trip I got it. Then last week I've had it the whole week, Sage has had it for a while, Brinley got a smaller version of it, and now this morning, I'm starting BACK in with a sore throat. I hear ya when you say you're tired of it. I'm SOOOO over it!!!!! And on top of it I'm still not feeling wonderful in the pregnancy department. I threw up last week and ahhhhhh!!! :)

Katrina said...

If you guys are feeling better today, Teisha and Amanda Anderson and I are going to Mission Hills at 10:30 We would love it if you could join us.

Katrina said...

Are you guys done being sick yet?!?!

Do you have a certain day of the week off each week or is it always different? What is usually a good day to hang out?

Heather said...

I still have this lingering cough, but the girls are feeling much better! I have Saturday, Sunday and Mondays off.