Thursday, June 26, 2008

Out and About

We went to the Bass Pro Shops a few weeks ago, to get the girls fishing poles for our upcoming Parowan trip. They just love looking at all the fish and animals in that store! They also enjoyed the rocking chairs on the way out.

I LOVE California Pizza Kitchen. We decided to take the girls there one evening, down at Town Square. We had a window seat, and the girls enjoyed watching the airplanes fly by. This is Claire and Aaron

Me and Carlie

I love this picture, Carlie is my little lush!

6 comments:

Taralee said...

We were just at Bass pro a few days ago and Brinley was completely UPSET that people killed all those animals. She talked about it the whole time we were there :)

Heather said...

The girls havent quite figured out how those animals got there. Just were just impressed by the huge giraffe hanging out in the middle of a store.

Morgan said...

When are you going to Parowan? We are going to Beaver next Thursday! :)

Heather said...

We are leaving early Friday morning. we'll be there till monday night! Im SO excited!

sarahbclark! said...

mmm, cpk is so so good! have fun in parowan!

Erin said...

I love CPK...I totally miss western restaurants!!!! Or even non-western restaurants that are just not out here! Have fun in Parowan!