I just realized how much the twins are talking! I can figure out just about everything they say. They are pretty much speaking in full sentences. This morning when I got them up, and I told them to go get in their chairs so they could have cereal. Claire turned around and said "I dont want cereal!" It was pretty funny ...
Some of my other favorites
Claire: "I Love It!" or "I Like it" I guess she knows the difference between love/like.
Carlie: "Go get it mommy!"
Both: "I dont want it!" or "Sissy doesnt want it" "I love lue!" (i love you)
Those are just a few of the funny things they say. They crack me up!
2 comments:
Hey I found your blog off of another one of my friends blog. I have 2 year old twin girls. My blog is private but if you would like to view it email me at heidijogoody@hotmail.com with your email address and I will send you and invite. I can relate alot to you not only because you have twins but because they are girls! They are little cuties
What cute things to say. I love the 'i love lue' I hope Carter starts talking more. He says 'owie' alot and 'bye'
Post a Comment