This afternoon, Aaron and I were running a few errands, and the girls had fallen asleep in the car. (once the girls fall asleep in the car, they wont go back to sleep if we move them to their room, and they needed a nap, BAD!) So we decided to take a little drive down to Boulder City. We drove past Hemenway park, and noticed there were some Big Horn Sheep grazing in the grass! We stopped and had to wake the girls up to see all the sheep! They were SO close to the car! The girls loved seeing these up close! (Sorry for the poor quality pictures, I didnt have my regular camera, so these were taken with my phone)
2 comments:
Cute pics heather! Your twins are so cute!
Wow! I've been to that park before but never seen sheep. That's craziness! Did you guys ride the train while you were in Boulder City?
Post a Comment